10 Things I love
In an effort to be [slightly] less negative, I thought I would counter the last post of 10 random things I hated with 10 random things I love. Once again, not a comprehensive list, nor the best of the best. Just a random list
10. A really good stretch after bootcamp. Feels so good!
9. Heinz Ketchup
8. Waking up and realizing I still have tons of time left to sleep. Or that it’s saturday!
7. Running my hands under hot water when my fingers are cold.
6. new lipsmackers. Preferably purchased in a party pack of 10.
5. Crave Cupcakes.
4. The smell of fresh laundry
3. being smack dab in the middle of a really good book – I’m invested in the characters and there’s still a whole lot of book left for me to enjoy.
2. new socks
1. how I feel after I’ve filled up on gasoline. I hate actually going to the gas station, but I feel so good about myself when I have a full tank of gas!