Okay, so yesterday was my first morning spin class in a LOOOOOOONG time.
Good test of my READY FOR THE GYM system. Too bad the system failed. Although I was able to make it through!
- I forgot my towel – but, luckily the gym had one I could use. And the ladies at Hot Shop are all GEMS and so nice, that I don’t get scared to ask.
- I forgot work socks – but luckily had an extra pair of gym socks that I could wear to work and then change into a pair of shoes I keep at work that need NO SOCKS to wear indoors.
- Was missing face cream – again, a bummer, but not a deal breaker
- Was missing makeup brushes – used my fingers, still looked okay
- No time to dry hair – but managed something work-able [no pun intended]
So this weekend’s ‘goal’ is to CORRECTLY pack gym bag! and to actually have two separate ones. One for workouts BEFORE work and one for workouts AFTER. Workouts after work need clothes. Maybe spin shoes. Workouts before work need an entire trolley of products and items to get me into ‘ready for work’ state that must be finely managed.
Both need a waterbottle.
Easy goal for the weekend and it will make me happier with myself!
Side note – it’s been so long since spin classes, that I’ve lost my ‘butt callus’ – my butt is killing me from the seat after one class. Guess I have to build that up again!