Who will save you?
Here’s the situation…. Something freakishly paranormal happens to you. Who do you chose to investigate and solve the case?
- Mulder and Scully – Work well together, are licensed to carry guns, Want to find the truth. Plus they generally get the job done unless it involves Cigarette Smoking Man in which case you are screwed.
- Sam and Dean Winchester – Oh so pretty to look at, but they are not so much in it for the “truth/curing the ails of the world” as they are in it for the “My dad used to do this/my girlfriend was killed by the paranormal so I have huge emotional baggage and must continue this line of work” motive. But as I said, oh so pretty to look at.
- Peter Bishop, Walter Bishop and Olivia what’s her name from Fringe – hmm. Too new to tell if I want them on the job. I mean, they are getting the job done, but Peter is also carrying a whack of personal baggage and so may not be that into helping me.
- The Scooby Doo gang – Generally get the job done while looking good. Plus added bonus of Scooby Snacks. and it’s fun to say “Jinkies!” like Velma. Daphne could give you hair and clothing tips. You could just ask Fred if he’s gay.
- Torchwood – Well, they get the job done, and Jack’s pretty cute, but you’d have to watch Tosh pine over Owen. And Jack would be okay with killing you if that’s what it took to stop the paranomal event from happening and save all of Cardiff.
IMHO, I’m going for Mulder and Scully.